Tuesday, October 6, 2009

20.9 miles last week!

I am excited because this is my highest mileage week since fall 2007 (I started running longer distances for no particular reason...I think I got up to 9 miles at a time and haven't done it since!) I figure that y'all are the only ones who might care :)

I skipped my training group on Saturday because they were doing a 10K race in Cartersville, which is 44 miles from home. Our coach told us to get there by 6:45 at the latest. I wasn't up for driving an hour at 5:45 am on Saturday, so I did 7 miles by myself at 9:30 (a much better wake-up time!) I ran the same route as last week and actually took about a minute off my time!


View Larger Map


I must say that I'm getting a little frustrated by the lack of daylight in the morning. I woke up at 6:55 this morning and had to wait 30 minutes for it to be light enough to run outside. I rushed to get ready for work and still didn't get here until 9:30 am! I think I'm going to have to rearrange my schedule next week, at least until Daylight Saving Time ends on Nov. 1 (woo hoo, an extra hour of partying on Halloween!)

No comments:

Post a Comment