Tuesday, July 7, 2009

saw Valerie Kelley yesterday....

As you girls may have seen on Facebook, I made last minute plans to go to Knoxville for the 4th of July weekend. I flew in/out of Nashville (b/c I had a Southwest credit), and I was able to meet up with Valerie yesterday for lunch, icecream, & I met her fiance. She ran the Nashville 1/2 marathon a couple years ago, so I told her that she could still join us for the race in Memphis if she wants...since she's not that far away! So I'll keep you posted....we might have a 5th Fairmont gal running the race with us.

I just signed up for a 5K in August, I still need to find a 10K, and I'm considering using the Manchester 1/2 marathon as my practice run one month before our race.

Time to get serious about this running thing..... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment