Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back in the US

Hey ladies! I guess it's about time for me to post!!! I am finally back from my 2 month stay in Europe and am looking forward to getting back into a running routine. I had an amazing time--Berlin was a blast. Even though I didn't do any running while I was there, I walked all over the entire city for 5 straight days--wish I had had a pedometer to track my miles. I am thinking that has to count for something, right?! I was also doing some short runs and spinning classes in Trier before I left, so I hope that helps me in starting back up with training. I think the heat in DC will be the hardest hurdle--Annette, I am sure you can sympathize!
Congrats, Annette, on the Peachtree Race! :) The pics look great!
Jen, have you heard anything else about Valerie? And Toni, are you running along the beach in Hawaii??!
Miss you girls and can't wait to see you! Oh, I mean to ask, has anyone found an actual training schedule? Also, have you seen this website? I used it to track my miles in training for the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler.
http://www.mapmyfitness.com/
hugs from DC!
t.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home Tessa! I'm excited to hear about your trip to Germany!

    I'm waiting until my running group starts at the end of August to start officially training. The info says that we will get a "detailed training plan." Until then, I'm trying to run about 15 miles per week (most weeks...sometimes it doesn't happen).

    I've used the Runner's World training log (traininglog.runnersworld.com) to track my runs for a couple of years now. I'm not sure if it's the best, but I think I kind of randomly came upon it and have been using it since then. It's nice to see how many miles I've run in a week, or in a month. Sometimes I need a reality check that I've been slacking :)

    ReplyDelete